Wednesday 13 March 2013

Illustration Wednesday #1 - Maggie Li

From now on every Wednesday I will feature an illustrator who's work I am really interested in at the moment, or have been for a while. To kick things off, I'm starting with Maggie Li.

Maggie Li is a freelance illustrator based in London. I first discovered her work when the collective she is a part of, Zombie Collective, was setting up & organising their event Fathoms Deep at Hayward Gallery last May.

I think what I like most about her work is the fact that it very hand drawn, but also very digital at the same time, something which I wish I could do myself. If you haven't seen her work before, I suggest clicking on her portfolio and having a look for yourself!







Maggie's Website | Maggie's Shop | Maggie's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment